วันพุธที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

1. As he ________________ (eat), he could not answer clearly.
2. I________________ (have) a bath when the phone rang.
3. He________________ (stop) when he heard the sudden noise.
4. They________________ (burst) into laughter on hearing the good news.
5. The car crashed and then________________ (explode).
6. He came in while I________________ (work).
7. He smiled at me in a friendly way when he________________ (see) me.
8. I noticed the stranger as he________________ (come) in.
9. While I was talking, the boy________________ (interrupt) me.
10. I lost my purse while I________________ (garden).
11.  As he _______________ (get) off the bus, it started with a jerk.12. At seven o'clock Mr. Lee _______________ (stand) outside the railway station.
13. She went into the kitchen and found that the soup _______________ (boll) over.
14. She wore a perfume that _______________ (smell) exquisite.
15. I  _______________ (know) her quite well when I was young.
16. I want to know who _______________ (give) you that black eye.
17. While I _______________ (look) at it, the top fell off.
18. The cat sprang immediately when she _______________ (see) the mouse.
19. The woman _______________ (sleep) soundly when the burglars broke in.
20. I _______________ (go) to sleep in the middle of his boring lecture.

Answers
1. was eating.2. was having3. stopped4. burst5. exploded


6.
 was working


7.
 saw


8.
 came


9.
 interrupted


10. was gardening
11. was getting12. was standing13. was boiling14. smelt

15. 
knew

16. gave17. was looking18. saw19. was sleeping20. went

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น